About Me

My photo
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend. Living each day to the fullest. I know God has a plan for me, if I could just see it all through His eyes.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Surplus Greetings,

Surplus Greetings,

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky, fellow to
benefit from us. On behalf of myself and family I am

happy to inform you that I and my wife Roy Cockrum have chosen you to be
one of our beneficiaries on our $259.9 million Powerball

jackpot that held last Thursday.

Based on the win we decided that just 25 people be selected for this
benefit,
leaving each

beneficiary with 1 million us dollars each to better their lives because
we can?t enjoy it all alone, as the win is for sharing.

This might appear strange but it?s a reality, so do get back to us

quickly via
email at : roympp212@qq.com


Click below link to view it

https://gma.yahoo.com/man-took-poverty-vow-wins-259-8m-powerball-

142202216--abc-news-topstories.html

Surplus Regards,
Roy Cockrum

No comments: