001. Real name → Samara Rae Wilson
002. Nickname(s)→ Mara, Samarii Warrior, Mar, Smear
003. Zodiac sign → =S
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary →Washington and Park Elementary Schools
006. Middle School → Marinette Middle School
007. High School → Marinette Senior High School
008. Hair color → Brown
009. Long or short → Long, between bottom and knees
010. Loud or Quiet → both
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jean skirts
012. Phone or Camera → camera, when I remember it
013. Health freak → trying
014. Smoke? → nope
015. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes--Robert Redford and Mel Gibson
016. Eat or Drink → Drink...I'm actually really thirsty right now but don't want to get up. Blah.
017. Piercings → Old ones in my ears but don't wear earrings anymore
018. Body piercings→ Nope
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ Yes
020. Been in a relationship → Yes--a few. But this one is real and forever!
021. Been in a car accident → Yes--3
022. Been in a fist fight → Yes--with my siblings, but that doesn't really count. Came really close once when a friend took off with my car in high school
023. First piercing → My 6th birthday...sapphire earrings
024. First best friend? Hong Chang
025. First award → It was in elementary school. Presidential Fitness Award or something like that!
026. First crush → John Gannon
027. First Vacation → Laramie, WY
028. Last time you cried -- Sunday morning
029. Last person you talked to → Lynne
030. Last person you texted → Johnny on his sister's phone
031. Last person you watched a movie with → My dad --we were visiting and he had it on
032. Last food you ate → a paczki
033. Last movie you watched → Ghost Rider @ Dad's
034. Last song you listened to → Refiner's Fire
035. Last thing you bought → a coke for Mikey
036. Last person you hugged → Riley
037. Food → fresh veggies and fruit
038. Drinks → lemonade
039. Clothing → right now, anything that fits comfortably
040. Flower → Lilies
041. Store --- Christopher & Banks
042. Colors → Purple, yellow, orange and green
043. Movies → nada
044. Subjects → history and sciences
045. [x] kissed someone
046. [ ] celebrated Halloween
047. [ ] had your heart broken
048. [ ] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
049. [ ] someone questioned your sexual orientation
050. [ ] came out of the closet
051. [ ] got pregnant
052. [ ] had an abortion
053. [X] did something you've regretted
054. [ ] broke a promise
055. [X] hid a secret
056. [X] pretended to be happy
057. [ ] met someone who changed your life
058. [ ] pretended to be sick
059. [ ] left the country
060. [X] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
061. [X] cried over the silliest thing
062. [ ] ran a mile
063. [x] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
064. [x] got into an argument with your friends
065. [ ] hated someone
066. [ ] stayed single the whole year
067. Eating → Nothing
068. Drinking → Gah, still thirsty
069. I'm about to → go to get kids at bus stop
070. Listening to → refridgerator hum
071. Plans for today → get house tidied at least a little, make dinner, church
072. Waiting for → life to be normal again...probably won't ever happen
073. Want kids? → got 'em, can I give 'em back? no, just kidding. I love my loonies!
074. Want to get married? → Actually yes! I want the big wedding and dress and bridesmaids and the whole thing. We had a private ceremony at a friend's home and I regret never doing the big shebang.
075. Careers in mind → nursing, dental hygiene, early childhood education....not necessarily in that order
WHICH IS BETTER WITH A BOY/GIRL
076. Lips or eyes → my hubbies lips hooked me from the start! But I also love his eyes. they laugh!
077. Shorter or taller?→ Taller--Mike is good tall. He's look funny short.
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic--Mike is more spontaneous and that is fun. But I like romance.
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms & hands--mike has strong hands and wonderful arms that hold me tight!
080. Sensitive or loud → sensitive--I don't like loud. Loud is bad.
081. Hook-up or relationship → relationship--don't believe in hook-ups. Never have. Never will.
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → trouble maker--like all my boys, right???
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts - Yes, spent many a morning as a child looking for them and finding them usually in the hampers. *shrugs* Never lost a contact, or my glasses as an adult. But if they fall I can't find them myself, even though I know where they are. I'm blind. ;)
084. Snuck out of your house → Nope
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Scissors, all night.
086. Killed somebody → No. Looks can't hurt anyone.
087. Broken someone's heart → Yes, I'm sorry. Really, I am.
088. Been arrested → NO
089. Cried when someone died → Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → Yes. God made me and I'm special!
091. Miracles → Definitely. There are miracles happening everyday. I don't believe in coincidence
092. Love at first sight → Um, "I really like you at first sight"
093. Heaven → Yup. I'm planning on going there.
094. Santa Claus → No
095. Sex on the first date → NO--save it for marriage
096. Kiss on the first date → NO--save it for marriage
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes--Mike, alone!
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Not really. I'm stressed. But it's my own fault.
099. Do you believe in God → Yes, He is my everything!
100. Did you like this quiz -- Not really but it gave me something to post. And I'm really sorry if you don't like it either. It's kind of lame-o. But at least you heard from me and know I'm still living and breathing.
I might actually have something interesting to say one of these days when I have time to really sit down and think about something besides where I have to be in the next 1/2 hour.