About Me

My photo
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend. Living each day to the fullest. I know God has a plan for me, if I could just see it all through His eyes.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've got issues

Ok. Anyone else having this problem, because it is making me irate.

There are like 3 or 4 of my favorite blogs that will not come up. Only the headers and sometimes the sidebars but never the posts. Now my other blog, Picking up the Pace, is doing it too. Is it just me or what??? er.

So anyway. I'm gonna switch my 101 in 1001 over to here tomorrow....the official starting day. I've been really pumped for it. But in case you are really wondering what I'm talking about, go over here, and if you can get in, peruse my goals and laugh it up. Cuz I'm really, really, gonna try all that! Yup. But it you can't see my posts this is not gonna help you. So you'll just have to wait til I repost all those dadgum goals.

I've already been on here too long already today and I'm gonna go clean my house. Gonna put on some tunes and do a SUPER CLEAN. {cleaning-really-fast-and-getting-lots-done-before-I-get-bored-sort-of-thing}

Wish me luck! Or pray. Thanks!

No comments: