About Me

My photo
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend. Living each day to the fullest. I know God has a plan for me, if I could just see it all through His eyes.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Program


Our Christmas program came off as a success. The little kids stole the spot light and it was commented that we had the richest looking wise men in history. I'm not quite sure about that but the robes I found at St. Vinnies did work wonderfully!

My boys made very handsome wisemen.


Joey was adorable. They all did very well. They only had to walk through the song "We Three Kings" as it was sung by Joey's Umma, Mom and Uncle Ian. The complication was that they had to walk from different sides of the sanctuary, meet in the middle and walk very slowly to the back, together. That went without a hitch.


Natalie was tucked away in the stable, patiently awaiting the arrival of the wisemen. She was so nervous about dropping the baby. She started to cry when we went to get ready but all was well; she safely held onto the baby until it was time to leave it on the chair.



The wisemen worship the newborn savior and present their gifts to Him.


Then we got all modern-like and sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas....and we even used instruments. Well, I sang and they used instruments.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kimberli said...

Cute pics. The robes do look great, but I especially like Riley's hat!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. :) Love the robes.

bigSIS said...

Actually, Riley's hat was not hand made. I made the other two but I got Riley's at Halloween when BHK was giving away costumes. =) I knew I'd need it for something!

Cheryl Hirzel said...

It was a GREAT program! I love how you always come up with something so absolutely adorable for the kids to do...especially because my daughter has the privilege of being in your Sunday School Class!

Christian Girl said...

Very cute. I miss you guys lots.

Love Abigail