About Me

My photo
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend. Living each day to the fullest. I know God has a plan for me, if I could just see it all through His eyes.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Playing with Pictures



I was playing with Picasa and touched up this picture. What do you think? I just downloaded the program to fix a picture of my boys and then got to playing so I this is still new to me but I think I like it. Really like it.





Kinda boring.
Dark.
See how the horizon line is almost dead center....guess that's a no-no.

But, I was taking these pictures on the fly. So to speak.





I cropped it to put the horizon just north of the middle.
Then I brightened and "warmified" it.
I also put a soft focus on it, making the barn stand out as the focal point.
I like it.
What's your opinion?


3 comments:

Kimberli said...

Are you asking ME?! LOL! Actually, add a little more contrast and I think it'll be great! Cool pic!

Anonymous said...

I like it. I love old barns and snow. Someday I'd like to have a house wayyy out in the country with an old barn. :)

Kailana said...

Howdy! You have a Christmas Spirit Award waiting for you at my blog...