The 2009 - 100+ Reading Challenge
I've decided to sign up for a few of these reading challenges hosted by my fellow bloggers. First of all, it won't take any more of my time than I already use for reading and since I read so much I might as well challenge myself! Check out the other challenges I'm doing on my sidebar.
Here are the guidelines:
1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.
2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.
3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.
4) If you don’t have a blog, please join our Yahoo Groups.
5) When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your 100+ books will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed.
6) All books count: children’s, YA, adults, fiction, non-fiction, how-tos, etc.
7) Feel free to post in the comment section or on Yahoo Groups your monthly progress as well as your favorite books that month.
I'll list my books here:
1. Beside a Burning Sea - John Shors
2. A Father's Law - Richard Wright
3. The Wind in the Willows - Kenneth Grahame
4. The Shack - William P. Young
5. Vampire in Moscow - Richard Henrick